Monday, September 3, 2012

Dawn in Nürnberg

Few days ago, I have decided to get up today at 5:30, cycle to the Altstadt to the Burg in my city Nuremberg. The castle is somehow a town's landmark, from which you can oversee almost the whole city. The sun had to get up at 6:34, so I cycled to the castle, climbed up to the viewing point, and just enjoy the silence and the moment, when almost nobody is on the street but sleeping in their beds :) It was a astounding view from this point, I can't describe it in words. Unfortunately, there were to many clouds to see the sun rising. But I am confident that the next time I will be able to see the sunrise! :) However, I had a great time training on the burg and I also have seen some great spots. I am looking forward to the next time on another spot maybe. But I definitely will repeat the early rising. Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment